Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mother-Daughter Friday

Let me just say that today has been one of those days where I hope I can bottle up every memory...well I wish I could every single day. Caroline and I had a full day with appointments, painting, visitors, and playing outside. We started our morning out with Dr. O'Brien for our six month visit. She weighs 15 pounds and her height is 26.5 inches. She is staying steady at the 50th percentile and 40th for weight.

The Easter Bunny brought Caroline's Easter basket to MiMi's house...thanks MiMi.

NaNaw and P brought Caroline a necklace for Easter...thank you.


As usual Caroline was treated after her appointment today. Instead of Gymboree, she chose Babies-R-Us today so she could pick out a few items for her upcoming vacation.






Just take a look at these adorable crab pants.





We are ready to make our marble eggs tomorrow with Daddy.






Auntie Jill and Caroline before bed time.



Matt sent me flowers to work on Thursday... I really do have the BEST husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment