Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shine Your Sink Weekend

I joined the FlyLady.net this weekend and have enjoyed every reading thus far. The first thing you do is "Shine your Sink." Caroline has promised to help! FLY stands for Finally Love Yourself, and you do that by keeping organized and clean. Don't get me wrong....I love myself and my wonderful life, but it would help to have someone to tell you what chore to complete each day, so your house is always in top notch shape! Tomorrow's duty is to clean out your sock drawer. It is just the right timing, because Caroline is moving from her newborn socks to her six months.

Caroline and her Easter Bib from MiMi
"Shine Your Sink"



Matt and I attended a wedding this weekend in LaFayette and enjoyed meeting new friends. Justin and Michelle said their vows at The Reserve at Oak Bowery. Matt and I got to enjoy the weekend together, while Caroline stayed with the Grandparents. Thanks so much grands!

Butterfly Table (Our New Friends from Texas)



Zack and Michelle




The Reception



Don't I have a good looking husband?


Matt, Justin, and Michelle



Zach, Matt, and Dustin













Matt playing his guitar hero...ha...thanks Grandma Etta
So you ask, why the picture od the chair and the bed? This weekend was my first time to leave Caroline over night with the grandparents. I left Thursday after work and headed off to Tupelo to have a head start for the weeknd. I slept in for the first time in six months. Now, Caroline is a wonderful sleeper. She is ready to go to bed every night at 8:30 and wakes up at 6:30, but it was so nice just to sleep till 7:30. I slept in, had breakfast, and actually got to take my time getting ready. Taking my time getting ready is such a luxury these days.







I have been meaning to post this picture for the past week. This is my Grandpa Moren and my Uncle Roger aka Uncle Da Da. Don't you think they resemble each other? What do you think Aunt Julie?



No comments:

Post a Comment