Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beep Beep Big Girl Coming Through

Two big changes took place today! Mamaw Moren told me yesterday that she was reaching to her and Papaw. She then corrected herself, and said maybe she was reaching for the glasses. Well guess what? This girl is reaching! It melted my heart today. I walked in the door, and out reached the hands. It will be one of the moments that a mother will never forget.

The other change? I was washing bottles and Caroline was parked in the kitchen, when all at once her car kicked into reverse. I do not know who was more startled. She can offically drive. Watch out! Caroline has hit the road, and her feet can finally reach the pedals (the floor). Count down to see Daddy!





1 comment:

  1. aww shes growing up! We registered for a Jeep walker, like her car, so our little boy can have a Jeep just like daddy :)

    ReplyDelete