Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Christmas in July?

Mamaw Moren bought us this poinsettia on Black Friday for only ninety-nine cents. This poinsettia has been neglected for days and then it will be watered when my Mamaw comes to visit. I told Caroline this afternoon that this poinsettia is not giving up, and we might just have Christmas in July.




We made it home from our road trip, and have started unpacking. When we come home from weekend get-a-ways we always have lots of laundry! I read a lady's blog about once a week that makes a daily list of some sort. I have decided that this week I am going to make a list so I will be held accountable.
Sunday-unpack and laundry
Monday- clean laundry room
Tuesday-clean kitchen
Wednesday-clean dining room
Thursday- clean guest room
Friday-clean Caroline's room
Saturday-clean bathrooms
Sunday-clean master
Why all the cleaning? Caroline was sick this past week and she passed it on to me this weekend. I have decided that every nook and cranny needs to be cleaned!

No comments:

Post a Comment