Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, March 8, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

I had to show off my Weight Watchers Pepper and Sausage Pasta that I made tonight. I usually cook on Sunday afternoons to prepare for the week, but this time I had to wait until tonight. I did get to sample a bit, and then added the rest to measured containers for the week. When we meet on the weekends we eat out for every meal, and this time I must say that I tried my hardest to make wise choices about what I was ordering. Matt did talk me into sharing a Meditteranean appetizer with him that I probably should have passed up! Oops!

This is our new drying rack from MiMi. We were in desperate need of a rack, but I would always forget when I was out shopping, so MiMi picked one up for us! Thanks MiMi!
As for Caroline...we went to the doctor today only to hear the wisdom that a mother already knows. I guess I just always want the doctor to have some magical answer. Caroline has had a runny nose/cough for the past few days, but last night the poor sweetheart was coughing every half hour. I could not believe that she slept through it! Early this morning I scheduled a appointment to make sure that the crud was not spreading to her lungs. We all know that a baby with a cough/cold can turn into a nightmare in a minute. Dr. Badgewell said to keep an eye out, but as for now the drainage was only in her throat. We will continue to keep a close eye on that little girl.
Ready for the weekend? You bet! Ready to see our Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment