Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, March 13, 2010

We Made It


We awoke this morning to a cold day in Birmingham. We strolled down the road to eat at the usual popular Ritchie spot...Pita Hut. After we had our Mediterranean tummies filled we headed off to Tupelo to find our 70s retro room awaiting us. The room is actually nice, but Matt thought the bed runner reminded him of the 70s. We ordered pizza tonight and will leave in the morning to head back to Little Rock. Matt left April 2nd to begin flight school, which will be a day forever in my memory. This past year has flown by and I know the next few months will be even faster. I want to say thank you to all of my friends and family. The phrase, "I could not do it without you" cannot be any more true. It will not be long and our Daddy will be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment