Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a week!

Little Miss Whitley was born this week! I am now an auntie to two adorable little girls. Addison is three and is going to be the best big sister. I headed over to Baptist after work to check out the newest family member.
Whitley was a little camera shy at first...





So you ask why the pictures of all the books, flashcards, and dvds? This is Caroline's first set of textbooks. That is right! I am a sucker for anything! You may have heard of the advertisements of television about Your Baby Can Read and Hooked on Phonics. This is a little bit newer version that Parenting Magazine supports. After doing my research I decided that I would go with this system. You start at six months, then add flashcards at nine months, and then add the workbooks at fifteen months. I am a true believer that everything revolves around reading, and I plan to give Caroline a jump start. Also why we are on the subject...I highly recommend the Parenting magazine to parents with children of all ages.



Caroline just had to go see her Uncle Michael this week, so we loaded up in the car before bedtime and headed over to Bryant. It seems like everytime we go to Bryant it is a Sunday night, and you know what that means...Chick-fil-A is closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment