Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, May 23, 2010

25 Hour Day

You must think that the Ritchie family has been MIA, but we have just been busy busy busy! I really need 25 hours in a day, but I do not think that is going to happen any time soon. I hope you enjoy the recap over the past week and are ready to see lots of pictues. Hopefully now I am caught back up to speed for this next week. Matt was home this weekend! Woo Hoo! We have lots of video, but it will be a few weeks before we post the videos. Below are pictures from Uncle Jared and Aunt Megan's shower. I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked to, but Matt and I were visiting and catching up with lots of friends and family, and the camera did not get snapped until the end of the party.

Miss Claire

Leslie, Caroline, and Claire


Leslie, Caroline, and the Weight Watchers Counter...she is starting early

Caroline playing in her chair before the party






This next set of pictures is from last Sunday at the crawfish boil that our church sponsored at the East End Intermediate School. We rocked out with great music and lots to eat...my two favorite things! Caroline was a walking machine that night on the gym floor!

Caroline is in LOVE with Mr. Lavelle and his cross necklace. They are BIG buddies!
I walked past a random table and had to drop in on the conversation between the two crawfish.




Caroline and Aubrey


Caroline and Aubrey again...sorry I cut your head off Charles! You can tell that he is a proud Daddy...just look at that grin.
Now fastforward a few days...Caroline helped Mommy with landscaping. She got a little hot, so she had to get under the front porch in the shade to cool off for a bit.


Caroline helping Mommy water the flowers

Way more interested in the cars driving by

Gotta love those blue eyes! She is such a big girl now, and she gets to sit on the window seal to pick out books to read and watch the cars drive by. When I was a little girl I dreamed of a window seal with shelves on each side.



Look at that Belly!

I have had a few dogs growing up, three of which I will have special memories in my mind forever. The Guinns have always had a special place in their hearts for lonesome wondering dogs. Growing up in the country we did not pay the extra price for a dog, because we always had lots to choose from...this one below is a little special also! Meet Snow White. Snow White showed up at the Guinn's house years ago and my mother once again adopted another dog. Weeks later Snow White surprised us one morning with puppies! Lots of puppies! That year Santa delivered a few extra puppies to children! She is the most loving and caring dog, and for some reason she chose me to love. Now some of you may laugh or think what I am about to say is silly, but Dogs are a Man's Best Friend! Last year we built a house close to my parent's home knowing that one day Matt would have to leave for school or other military related events. We did not know at the time that is was only a matter of months after starting the house, that he would get orders to go to Fort Rucker. My parents would drop by to visit and help out with the house and Snow White would follow them over to our house. A year later I have an angel that will never leave my sight. I have not fed Snow White one time! I do place a bowl of water in the garage, but that is it! She will go to my parent's home to eat and then return to my house. She has been a wonderful friend to have, because other than God she is the only friend that will let you spill your sorrows and never talk back with her opinion. Caroline has recently become her number one fan! They are not big buddies, they are HUGE buddies! We love our Snow White!

Later that evening we went to eat at the Mexican Restaurant in East End...


Grandma Etta, Grandpa Don, and Caroline

They were twinkies that night!




Caroline getting a bath in MiMi's sink

Caroline is squealing because of the sale adds that she found in the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment