Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Play Date with Wes

Friday morning Rachael and Wes came over to the house for a play date. Wes is currently in the running for a future boyfriend! Below is a picture of Wes helping Caroline park her car, and open her door. What a gentleman! Wes is already down on his knees proposing...

Rachael did say that I could post this picture... How adorable is this? Sweet little baby's bottom!


Let the play time begin! Scuba Caroline and Scuba Wes


Wes clapping for Caroline


My Sweet Baby


We are still working on sharing...

"Hey Mom"



These next few pictues are taken before swimming...with no diapers on!
Brave Moms!

Wes is clapping for Caroline


Wes thought maybe he could sneak a slip at the shoulder strap



...Adam, What are you teaching Wes?


Caroline says, "Back up boy, my Daddy will tell your Daddy!"


"Watch Out"




Sweet Boy! My favorite picture!





1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it! That's so hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete