Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ready for Summer!

I just love Summer! It is my favorite time of the year by far, and I do believe it is going to be Caroline's favorite time of the year also. Like Mother like Daughter. Caroline is crawling, but she is still a little lazy like her Mom and smart like her Dad...pulling the rug closer to her instead of crawling to the phone. I just LOVE this little lady bug!




Crawling to Mommy

Say Cheese!
Daddy is coming home this weekend! We have a big weekend planned for Daddy! Uncle Jared and Aunt Megan are having their wedding reception this weekend! Woo Hoo! We cannot wait for the weekend. I took Caroline to the nursery last night during the Mother Daughter Banquet, and when I went to go check on her Pam told me that she was quite the show...I thought she meant maybe crying?? No, she had been growling at everyone. Papaw Troy...you are in trouble for teaching this little girl how to growl!

No comments:

Post a Comment