Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, February 10, 2012

Blog Update

I have decided that it may be easier to have a weekly update rather than a daily update. Oh this week has been busy! Matt arrived home last night from his work trip to South Carolina. Thank goodness! I was missing my husband! I did not break out my camera this week, I just kept it simple with the phone photos. Below are a few of the many highlights from this past week.

Highlight #1) Playing ball outside. Thanks Holly and John for my bat and ball!
Highlight #2) Breaking out the elephant hat. We purchased this hat on our cruise last year and Caroline now loves to wear it with a multitude of other hats.
Highlight #3) Mom and Dad made this football sculpture for the church SOUPER Bowl announcement. The youth collected over 500 cans of food for the food pantry this past Sunday. Great job Mom!
Highlight #4) We went to Applebees for breakfast to help support Lana's Senior Fundraiser. Caroline had a great time with the family, but it was a long day with Caroline getting car sick twice in one day....and we are going on a big road trip this summer....wish us luck!
Highlight #5) Miles and I were sitting in the living room and we heard Caroline and Daddy saying Come and find us, so we went to play hide and seek. Does anyone know where Caroline and Daddy are hiding?
Highlight #6) Cleaning the car-seat. Does this count as a highlight? It does because my sweet Momma helped me clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment