Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

We are waiting for a ice/rain mixture tonight and tomorrow morning. If it is going to come, it would be nice if it would works its way in tonight that way we can have a family day at home tomorrow instead of on the road in traffic.

The Morens were out of town today, so we had lunch just the three of us after church. We made Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas. I have been on and off of Weight Watchers beginning the day after we came home from the hospital with Caroline. Sometimes I am hardcore and other times I am not, but I have a big announcement...I only have 10 more pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight. That is a big deal! I now weigh less than what I did before I found out I was pregnant with Caroline and I would like to get to my goal weight before the end of this year.

I know I am doing so good on Weight Watchers this time due to my accountability partners; one partner at work and one church friend. Peggy, my church accountability partner, is amazing! We each have 5 internal goals we would like to reach this year and I am strongly working my way to the five. I spoke with Peggy this morning about finally finding peace with my eating and I am finally craving God more than craving food. Thanks Peggy for all your support!

Another reason to continue Weight Watchers is for Caroline. Now, she does not always choose to eat the Weight Watchers meals, but isn't it nice for her to see the healthy option or portion control at such a young age. It is also a great bonding tool and teaching tool.
And on to a different subject...my two favorite people!

1 comment: