Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, February 3, 2012

What do you have in your yard?


What do you have in your yard? Grandparents, friends, and church members have been asking the million dollar question. Now I know where this question is going...the black birds. The black birds are everywhere in our yard! Everywhere! I thought at first it was just me imagining the multitude, but now I know I am not alone. This morning before Caroline's appointment she said, Mommy those birds are back. More than ten. My little girls was right, way more than ten. Why do they like our yard so much?

Caroline had an evaluation today for tubes. The doctor said her ears were clear again today, but since we are having a multitude of antibiotics we could choose to have tubes placed if we wanted. Are you crazy? Sign us up! Anything to help this little girl! We will be having tubes placed this next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment