Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh time, please fly by...

 I could not sleep, so at 3 a.m. this is where I find myself.  My sleep has got to give sometime, or so I keep wishing!  I thought I would post a few pictures that a few friends have sent me.  I have some great, true friends!

I feel like the last few days have been a little tough on our family.  Missing each other and a few tears, but then there is always smiles and joy.  We find ourselves laughing so hard at moments even though we are apart.  Matt got to "eat" lunch with us today and Caroline saved his piece and put it in the refrigerator because he did not finish eating the entire piece.  Oh time...will you please fly by so my little girl can have her daddy home?

 Today Caroline and I ventured over to 'All These Things' in Sardis.  Sardis is moving on up in the real world.  We have added another store to our town list!  I was so excited with my findings.  So excited that I almost want to keep this secret to myself, but I will share.  Inside there are different booths that people rent, and one booth consist of cards for 10 cents per card!  That is correct, 10 cents per card!  They are very nice cards!  I am still in shock at my bargain shopping! The owner of the store said the 'card lady restocks her booth about once a month, so I will be going back soon!  One more time...10 cents per card! 
Hope you all have a good weekend!  We have birthday parties and dinner with friends today, so it is going to be a busy and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment