Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, January 26, 2013

1-26-2013

We started off today with a few learning activities for Caroline AND Mommy, and now we both need to give our brains a chance to rest and relax.

Addition and Subtraction


W is for....weather
Caroline's disaster kit activity
 And then it was Mommy's turn...

I am taking a camera class for the next few weeks and this week we learned about Tv and ISO.  We cannot use any of our automatic setting.   I am dreaming about shutter speed and ISO at night.  In the picture below I used a highter Tv and low ISO.  Cheers to getting faster at this process...
 The camera practice time did give Caroline a good reason to run and laugh on the playground.
 I hope to give this picture below to my grandpa this year on his 80th birthday.  Caroline is his #1 fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment