Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Husband


 I have a lot of things I could be doing right now.  Caroline is asleep early and I need to hit the exercise machines, clean the bathrooms, prepare for an upcoming presentation, send a few emails, make a grocery list, and mentally unwind from the past couple of days....but instead I am going to smile and maybe shed a little tear over the love for my husband.

Let me share one fact about my husband.  Fact-my husband is everything I wish I could be.

Tonight is one of those nights that everything comes to a stop and I think, how much longer can I do this without him.  Sometimes I look back over the past months and I think about how quickly time has passed and then days like today I think how slowly time has passed. 

Matt and I always grow stronger through school, missions, and deployments.  Just when I think I cannot love this man any more, I do.  Below are three of my favorite pictures from our first year of marriage. 

I love you Matt.
Jenny Lake, Grand Tetons

 Oh Cermit and Giant....I cannot stop laughing when I see this picture of us going horseback riding...Needless to say, Giant and Matt did not get off to a good start.  Still laughing...
Us with God's Creation

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for loving our precious son so much! You are a god send and we are so thankful to have you and for giving us such a precious baby girl! we love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete