Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Forced

Forced= strained, unnatural

Forced= today

This week started off with a forced feeling. Now, let's get this straight.  Not a bad feeling or sad feeling, but a forced and unnatural atmosphere.  I forced myself last month to finally sign up for a dslr class.  I forced myself on Monday to attend.  I do not like going into new places and meeting new people! 

I forced myself to wake up this morning and get out of bed, which if you know me I usually jump out of bed before the rooster crows.  I forced myself to eat the same leftovers for lunch and dinner that I have eaten since Sunday night. 

And finally I forced Caroline to take a few pictures for my camera class.  I realized this afternoon that today has been an unnatural day, and you cannot force a toddler to take photos...they do not turn out good.  Please email me or comment and let me know which photo you like best.  The photos have to be raw, and cannot be cropped, photo shopped, or changed period.  So...it is what it is.  Hope to force myself to learn more next week.




Now to force myself to clean...

1 comment:

  1. The last one is my favorite. I know exactly what you mean about forced. Let me know what those blogs are that I need to subscribe to :)

    ReplyDelete