Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, January 18, 2013

Check

Today has been the opposite of yesterday...I am back to my good self.  Making to-do lists and loving the check marks appearing once the tasks have been accomplished.  I read an article that Matt sent me this morning.  The article was about becoming a hands free mom.  If you would like the article feel free to email me and I will send you the link.  I was reminded once again to be intentional with my time.  Intentional with the information that I teach and give Caroline on a daily basis. 

Tomorrow we are gaining knowledge on our next step of completion for upstairs.  We are also burning a few calories at our church by helping start the Community Garden.  The garden will have individual beds for those who need or want to grow vegetables and fruit.  Our church is a loving and giving church! 

1 comment: