Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Between the Mayo and the Mustard

As we traveled between the yellow and whites lines this weekend, I had many memories that came to my mind about my college years at ASU. It was one of those trips that your mind wonders as you drive and then you think...how did I get here? I decided that I would share some of our memories with you. It has been one year since I have been to Jonesboro, and boy it has grown! The divided interstate...you cannot get a ticket

Dr. Nancy Malcolm's office (where I worked throughout college)

Oh the late nights in the library studying...Matt did you ever visit the library?



This was Matt's home for most of his college years. The Sigma Chi house holds many memories with friends.



The Student Union holds my freshman twenty five!




My Apartment...I love all of my memories with Holly!



Tara, Holly, and I went out to eat at Lazzari's this weekend to have the famous crabmeat canelloni. Then we went shopping at EmilyAnne's to find some new bows for Caroline. I cannot wait to try them out this next week.


Caroline's easter shoes (also purchased at EmilyAnne's)



Talking to Daddy on the computer







No comments:

Post a Comment