Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going to see our Pilot

Nenaw, Caroline, and I headed off on our adventure to Enterprise. Friday is Family Day for Matt, so we will get to see him fly. This gives me joy to get to see him live his dream, and for Caroline and myself to be a part of it. We stoped in Tupelo Tuesday night, then headed off to Enterprise in the morning.

Caroline is the perfect traveling baby. She went on her first trip to Alabama when she was only two weeks old. Each time she is more playful, and out of all the trips I have never once heard a wimper out of her. We usually stop a few times to get gas, stretch, and eat along the way. It was so helpful with Nenaw traveling with us, because she could help and keep us company.

After checking in at the hotel, we anxiously awaited Daddy's arrival. She was all grins and giggles for her Daddy. This may sound weird to some, but I love staying at hotels on the weekends. This gives us family time, without any obligations or arrangements. It is so important to spend as much family time as possible. Caroline is growing up so fast, and I wish I could just soak it all in and remember every detail and moment we have together.

Caroline and Daddy studying together before bedtime
Caroline telling Mommy a story

Still telling Mommy a story...

No comments:

Post a Comment