Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupid

Yesterday we started our trip back to Arkansas. We have set a goal with Caroline that we will visit every state before she graduates and begins her own family. We have so far visited Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. We decided not to count all the times we went to the beach when she was in my belly. With Matt living so close to Destin, we quickly became beach bums!

We stopped at I-HOP yesterday for breakfast to check out the new menu (loved the crepes)

We stayed at Birmingham for the evening to enjoy Valentine's Day.
Daddy and Caroline laughing at belly blowing.

Caroline always telling stories...oh to know what she is saying and thinking

...laughing at her jokes

We opened our Valentine's gifts a little early since we were in Birmingham. NeNaw and P kept Caroline so that Mommy and Daddy could go for a night out on the town. I was thrilled to be in Birmingham for Valentine's Day, because it is such a fun city full of excitement.

Matt opening his lucky scratch-away cards

Daddy opening his card from Caroline


My Marks and Morgan Bag...what could it be?

A pair of earrings! I love surprises! I can wear them to work or on the weekends...
Daddy did so good!
My cards from Daddy and Caroline. Caroline can already spell Mommy...GT?

My card from my little girl

Inside of my card from Caroline, which I will keep forever.

My pair of earrings from Matt

Caroline reading her card from Nanaw and P

Caroline reading her card from Daddy

Everything goes to the mouth these days

No comments:

Post a Comment