Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Caroline's First Book Fair

I thought I might publish a post without a picture today, but then I thought about how boring that would be...We have accomplished quite a bit around the house this week. I have exercised every single night this week! (huge accomplishment) Matt flew to Monroeville today, and I was jealous. I told him that if he saw Boo Radley to take a picture for me. Those of you who do not know Boo, you can read To Kill A Mockingbird.

Caroline has been attending SCDC one day each week, and next week they are getting ready for their first Scholastic Book Fair! How much fun! I remember when I was a child looking through the magazine and choosing which books I would purchase. I wanted to get almost every book for Caroline, but I narrowed it down to four. She has almost every book known to man, but there is always room for more. Hope you have a great week and enjoy the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment