Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Sweet Girl

We could not go to church today, but we still got dolled up to go to grandma's house! Every Sunday at noon we eat at the Moren's, and everything we have is delicious! It is such a nice treat, and I have learned to appreciate it more and more as I have become older with my own family. Caroline has enjoyed carrying my rollers around this morning, and now I have searched the house over and over for a missing roller!



HUGE NEWS...Caroline has taken THREE steps a few times. Last night I thought she was almost to FOUR. Every time she walks we all scream and clap so loud she looks at us as if we are crazy! I just love this little sweetie!



Yesterday evening, we went outside for a walk and the cars started honking! This morning she was looking out the window at the cars, waving at each one, and was in shock when they did not honk. After each car passed, she would turn and look at me in surprise that the car did not pay her any attention. She is very attentive this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment