Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flowers from Daddy

Matt sent flowers today for our 3rd anniversary...Happy Anniversary Honey! We love each other more and more each day! Caroline was a little jealous today, because she did not get flowers. She loved smelling of them all night, until I made her finally go to sleep.

We went to church tonight for Promotion Wednesday and the Christian Illusionist. He was great and the kids were filled with laughter. Check out Caroline's curls in the pictures below. She is my little twinkie from this age. Everyone was saying we were twinkies tonight. I just love it! My little minnie me!

Landon and Caroline

Wes in a Wheel Chair...this pic was too funny to pass up!


Papaw and Caroline...Twinkies! She is all about her Papaw.

The Illusionist

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how adorable your little girl is! I love her pictures. (she is the epitome of what every mom hopes their girl looks like) She looks like such a happy baby too! I hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is too cute!! And getting so big!! Happy Anniversary to you and Matt

    ReplyDelete