Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Daddy Flies a Black Hawk

This post is extremely long, so get ready for lots pictures and excitement. Most of you know, that I have a horrible memory. Sometimes my memory is so bad it scares me! There are certain events in my life that I remember every single detail. This weekend held one of those memories that I will remember every detail for the rest of my life. This weekend we got to see Matt fly. To see my husband's dream come true, brought me the biggest joy. I had this overwhelming feeling getting to see Matt fly a Black Hawk, and an internal everlasting smile. Below are pictures of the Ritchie's weekend...



MiMi, Caroline, and I left for Alabama Thursday evening, only to drive three hours and stay in Tupelo. I asked myself while driving, "How did I ever drive all the way in one night during pregnancy?" We were all so tired by the time we got to the hotel Thursday night! We awoke Friday morning to hit the road again.


Caroline at Jacks...Look at those blue eyes!


Caroline learning the ABCs


Below are pictures from one of my favorite lifetime memories. We met Justin at the air field and anxiously awaited to see Daddy fly a Black Hawk! I am extremely proud of my husband! He has achieved so much, while being the best Dad and Husband. We Love You Daddy!



Here comes Daddy...


MiMi and Caroline watching Daddy


...getting closer







Check out that Landing!



Off goes Daddy again!


The girls watching Daddy



One of my favorite pictures! We Love You Matt!


Look at our pilot!


Justin and Caroline





Friday night we headed to Chili's...Daddy's favorite. I must say that Caroline is finally looking a bit more like Mommy. I have had more people comment about the Guinn curls. Check out those curls!

My Two Favorite People!


MiMi and Matt were craving Bruster's...oh my! They both have a sweet tooth!


Caroline blowing up MiMi's bed


Alabama Apartment



Saturday morning the three of us headed across the street to one of the hundreds of playgrounds that Fort Rucker has to offer. We had a blast! Below is a picture of Caroline and Daddy checking out all the playground has to offer.

First time going down a slide!


Matt trying to decide if he can fit...


Wee! They made it! Matt did loose his shoes!

Slide #3

Again! Again!


First Swing Ride



"Daddy, will you let me win?"


Playground #2 (Matt's backyard)



Trying to figure out how to crawl through...


Here we go!




Caroline loves to climb!




Michelle and Justin came over Saturday evening to visit and see Caroline. Michelle was a wonderful friend and support during my maternity leave. She would walk every day with me and Caroline. It is crazy to think that ten months has flown by!


We left for Birmingham Saturday evening, and made the usual stop at Chick-fil-A...another one of Daddy's favorites! Caroline got to ride her first cow...Moo!




Last stop! We stopped in Memphis, and Caroline got to eat her first meal in a Trolley! It was actually my first time to eat in a Trolley also. We had the most memorable weekend! Thanks for going MiMi!





No comments:

Post a Comment