Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Only Two More Months!

Only two more months, and this sweet little girl is going to be ONE! I have been looking at photographers online all day, and I am worn out and tired of looking at pictures! If anyone knows or would like to recommend any let me know. I am looking for one photographer to take her yearly pictures and another to take pictures at her birthday party. I really wish Ami was available!

Friday we decided to drive out to Lake Side Country Club and take a few measurements to get ready for the party. Mamaw offered to babysit Caroline and I headed off to Little Rock to meet Jill and begin shopping for the big day. After shopping at ALL of the party supply stores, decor stores, and more we found exactly what we were looking for all along!

Jill (the pony) and Caroline
Caroline checking out the paisley design...she approved!

Sneak peek at the design












Lake Side Country Club is a little different than what typically would come to my mind when I picture a Country Club. I decided that I would take a picture to share with you, so you can see that it is more like a private park. You need a code or remote to enter, but once you enter you are overwhelmed by these adorable rutstic cabins. I am a little jealous of the people that live in the cabins along the lake!



The view from the pavillion



The pavillion where Caroline will celebrate her first birthday!




1 comment:

  1. I am a (aspiring) photographer that would love to shoot pictures of sweet Caroline if you're interested. I also have a 1 year old little girl that I chase with my camera :)

    ReplyDelete