Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Week

Matt reminded me this morning that I am a little behind on blogging. I am way behind on blogging this week, and it is because I have enjoyed spending time with Caroline every opportunity I had this week. Caroline usually goes to sleep around eight and then I enjoy catching up on my nightly reading, which leaves no time for housework or blogging. I am going to use this weekend for cleaning and quality time with little Miss.

Caroline is almost ten months and her new favorite thing to do is climb things! Anything! You name it... her crib, cabinet drawers, me, Snow White, boxes, chairs, etc. I turned my head this week and the next thing I know she is climbing into her car. You can forget her sitting in the car...those days are long gone.




Kevin was riding over our house for a training mission this week, so we got a close-up view. Caroline was amazed as she watched Kevin out back. You would not believe all the questions we had the next day about the helicopter. Such a small town! Thanks Kevin for letting Caroline get to watch you fly! We get to see Daddy fly next week!


















Caroline was so excited about the Sonic Tots container, but would not eat a tot! What is wrong with this girl! She does not know what she is missing out on!




I took this next picture to show my progress on my Sweet Potato Vines. They started off with two leaves of each color, and now take a look. They are taking over!


Caroline loves her Papaw, and she had a blast helping him with the black-eyed peas today! Boy oh Boy! You can make a mess quick with these little peas!



Our free goodies from Mamaw and Papaw





No comments:

Post a Comment