Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Such a BIG girl!

Maybe I should have used the word SPECIAL instead of the word HUGE when closing yesterday's post. Clint lost sleep last night due to this post. Okay Nancy...here we go! Below are the pictures from Beyond Wild Studio.

Brittany came along to help take pictures and for Mommy emergency support. Caroline was a big Brittany fan yesterday! Caroline asked me if she could go and spend a week with Brittany...what do you think Brittany??


Side view of the virgin ears


That is right...we got Caroline's ears pierced! I know that some may agree or agree to disagree. I was not nervous, until we got to the Studio. Caroline did great! She did pucker up and shed a few tears for about 5-10 seconds.

Trish marking the areas on Caroline's ears

...now the other ear


I do not know why I have this look on my face, but I think I was in the middle of talking.

We made a friend at the studio.
My sweet angel!
Amanda and Trish pierced both of Caroline's ears at the same time. Caroline did great...I was really surprised that Caroline kept her head still...she is a very busy girl these days!
A little love and hug from Mom.
Small tear...but look at that gorgeous bling.

Close up view

Amanda, Trish, and Caroline
Thanks so much Trish!

Caroline did great yesterday, so I decided to let her tell you about her experience. This will be her first blog post, so pay close attention. Caroline writes:
jdeeediedeedeidedeidejjifroijridkjfjffjfgIO4E48OIFOIFGR4EVIFGHOSLOAWhoiie4eiohfi

No comments:

Post a Comment