Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, July 16, 2010

Go Go Go (Playing Catch Up)

Here are a few pictures of last weekend...oops! I am a little behind on posting. Aunt Megan and Uncle Jared came into town to see us this past weekend. Caroline is sporting her new cover-up from Aunt Debbie in the pic below. Thanks Aunt Debbie! You can also see about our shoe wearing habits these days...one shoe on and one shoe off.
Uncle Jared taking Caroline for a stroll


Caroline and Uncle Roger
Let me just say that Matt and I are just fine with one child and one child only for now, but if Matt and I are to ever have a little boy...below is a picture of what our little boy would look like. I had not washed clothes in a week, and Caroline was out of sleeping attire, so I put on our gift from Tara and Sutton. I gave this onesie to Sutton, because Tara is a Hygienist. She passed it back down to Caroline. Look at those pretty blue eyes. Boy oh Boy!
Usually on Fridays I try to take a few snaps of Caroline before we head off on our adventures, but this shows the challenge I face trying to take pictures. Take one.


Take two.

Take three.


Take four.


Take five.

Take six.

Then she decided to move to her favorite place in the house...the master bathroom! She loves my hair products! Once again, she is so active it is hard to get any pictures.
Thanks for the dress Aunt Debbie!


We hope you all have a safe and fun weekend. We have a HUGE post coming up tomorrow, so we hope you all return to see and hear the news!

1 comment:

  1. I've been behind on posting, too. When Jake was about Caroline's age, I had to upgrade my camera to one with a faster shutter speed because I had a lot of pictures of where Jake HAD been sitting...so it also has a shutter blast function! :)

    ReplyDelete