Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, July 5, 2010

SAHM Monday

I had the day off for the 4th of July! That means a three day work week! Woo! I did work on my to-do-list today, and tried to do way to much in one day. My biggest accomplishment for the day was getting my little princess shoes! She has been barefoot for the past nine months of her life, because she is so hard to fit for shoes. She has such a slender foot compared to most babies, so she is always between sizes. She can now wear a size two! I was so excited that we finally found shoes that I was tempted to buy every pair, but we ended up with classic white and snake-skin pink.



Caroline and Snow White played this morning while I loaded the car. Snow White is trained to look at the camera and smile...Caroline not so much! She adores Snow White!

This next picture has to be one of my new favorite pictues. Why? Because this picture shows our new investigative daughter. Caroline has a wonderful memory because she knows that the plastic bags are kept under the pantry door. She will pull bag after bag out from under the door. I bet we went through twenty bags today! After all of our fun, I moved the bags to the next level, so it would not become a choaking hazard. You might be wondering what is under her dress on her back side...her toothbrush! She loves her toothbrush! Just like Mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment