Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Sunday

Sunday afternoon naps are always the best, because Caroline is so tired when we get home from church. She plays her heart out! Today when I put her in the crib, I think she may have been asleep in seconds of her head hitting the blanket. I just love this dress that Aunt Debbie brought us back from Florida! Thanks Aunt Debbie! And check out those big girl shoes...




Last night was the final night of the Miss Arkansas pageant, and it was a little emotional listening to Sarah give her fairwell speech. When I was a High School Senior I brought my video camera to school the last day and recorded any messages that anyone had to say about the past, present, or future. Sarah ended her Senior statement by saying that she would be Miss Arkansas. She has accomplished a lifetime dream. Caroline watched each night this week for about twenty minutes and then it was her bedtime. Caroline loves her Aunt Sarah!



We accomplished quite a bit of cleaning this weekend. Caroline is such a huge help these days. She has discovered the dryer, and she tried her hardest to climb in with all of the clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment