Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh My Stars!

Oh my stars used to be my favorite things to say in college. My friends would comment about the phrase quite often. It is a perfect comment for just about anything that one should face in conversation. This past week I bet I said Oh my stars a million times as I walked past our guest bedroom. The reason why? I am a clean freak! I love for everything to have a place...but this week that is not the case. We are getting ready for Caroline's first birthday party, and the launch area is the guest bedroom. Everything throughout the week is being placed in the bedroom so this weekend all I have to do is load everything up and go go go! I still have 15 more poms to make and a few beta fish and balloons to gather at the last minute. Oh my stars!

Here are three of my favorite September Birthday people! Will and Caroline share the same Birthday...how special! Caroline calls Will...ill. She goes crazy over Will!

Here is the soon to be Birthday girl with her new chair and table set. Thanks Nenaw and P!
Oh, I hope this week settles down. We have been go go go all week long! Matt is in Earle as we speak and will be home any second now! Woo Hoo! We need to see our Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment