Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend Update

It seems like all I do are weekend updates...that is because the week is jammed full of activities, work, and family time. Then the weekend rolls around and we are jammed pack again! I was looking in my planner and I honestly only see two weekends that are not full of activies before Thanksgiving.

The Ritchie family is excited about the upcoming month of October. We will be celebrating Caroline's Birthday, Matt's graduation, Halloween, and many more events in between. Mixed in with all of the fun our little girl is walking EVERYWHERE! We went to Jackson's party today, and she was weaving in and out, up and down, and between people. I am loving every step! I did not get any pictures today from the party, because I left my camera in the car, and the car was a good bit down the road...Happy Birthday Jackson!

Holly and John decided to come down this weekend to celebrate Caroline's Birthday a little early since they will be unable to attend the party. Caroline did not know what to think of the gift at first, but now she is carrying it from room to room. It made my week to have Holly and John come and visit. I really miss Aggie Road and My Holly!







Caroline's new big girl carseat

Brenda and Tim got married this weekend, so Caroline and headed to North Little Rock for the reception. Caroline enjoyed flirting with all the old men and a little wedding punch! Yum! Such a wonderful blessing that God has brought these two together. I love weddings!

Caroline and Papaw smelling the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment