Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ritchie Weekend

Jennifer called earlier this week and asked if I would like to go to the Memphis Flea Market with her on Friday. I debated back and forth, and finally decided to go. We left early Friday morning, so we could work around Caroline's nap schedule. We arrived to find the market is only open on Fridays to vendors. Below is Jennifer's face after finding out the Positive Patsy information!
Matt flew in yesterday morning, and might I add that the airport can be the sadest and happiest place. I got there early yesterday, because the past few weekends his plane has been extremely early. Not the case yesterday. As I awaited his arrival, I watched a little boy cry so hard when his Daddy left. I cried my eyes out over in the corner! Hopefully that Dad is only going to be gone just for the weekend. I also watched family after family rejoice and give hug after hug to arriving family members.
Later Saturday evening, Matt and I headed off to the Razorback game. We filled our bellies full with Buffalo Grill before the game. We had to walk at least a mile to the game and back, so I bet I burned off all of my calories from dinner. Speaking of calorie counting...I have got to start working hard and counting every bite!

Addison and Sarah
Me and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment