Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

We decided at the last moment to take a family picture at our house and it turned out pretty good. My parents are so proud of this picture, and they should be with an amazing and loving family. We celebrated Christmas this past Friday once my brother and sister-in-law arrived back home from their trip to Florida.
...well, and I forgot to post a picture from Caroline's first trip to the salon. Better late than never!
Grandma Etta added to our collection of baby dolls, and now Caroline has to feed four babies, stroll four babies, sleep with four babies, and take four babies everywhere we go. She is such a wonderful Mommy, but she cracks me up because since she cannot carry all four at one time, she always gives me the little boy baby. She treats the little boy as an outcast.

We have had a blessed and wonderful Christmas Season. Matt and I are both off work today, so we are headed to the Wonder Place to meet some friends. Cannot Wait! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment