Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, January 6, 2012

Out with the Old and In with the New

The Ritchie Crew has a new camera! I went to Bedfords last Friday and made the final decision. I am overly excited about the new camera, but I have just started reading the manual so I am learning new things every minute. The pictures below are set on the automatic setting, and it is going to take a while to learn the manual settings.

Matt had drill this weekend, so we had a girl's night last night. We had pedicures and facials.
Below is our new smile. Caroline walks around now saying CHEESE. She also is very opinionated and sometimes tells me, " I'll be right back, and do not take a picture of me."

Check out this face. Poor girl fell down.
We watched the game Friday night until we could no longer keep our little eyes open. Hadley and Caroline snuggled on the couch and became friends.

My two favorite people

Sweet Doritos Lips
Caroline made a reindeer(out of her hands and feet) this year for her school craft.


No comments:

Post a Comment