Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Picture A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Well, I have not announced this yet to all my blogging friends, and I debated and went back and forth about announcing it. However, I do think it is important to document these feelings and this time period for Caroline to read about when she is older.

Matt will officially be leaving for Kosovo in July. Many then ask Kosovo? Where is that? Well, Kosovo is near Serbia and mainly Albanian in population. It is currently at a plateau. Matt will be leaving with the Medevac unit later this Summer. As times gets closer we will keep you posted on more details.

As for now, I have started preparing myself for our family's first deployment. One of the things I told Matt I would love to do each day is to have the highlight of the day. The highlight can be anything from an action, an item, or an experience. This gives Matt a chance to experience our day with us. I was going to start this in July, but I thought it might be better to go ahead and get used to posting the daily highlight now. So, tonight I will post one picture and one highlight from our day. It is going to be hard to pick one daily highlight, we have so much to be thankful for each and every day.

Below are some pictures from this past weekend. Caroline is such a hoot! We love her so much! See you tonight for our daily highlight...


1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes smoothly with his deployment! Your daughter is a doll! I found your blog from Kelly's link-up today. My husband is a maintenance officer at LRAFB. We've been here for just over a year and have three left. Anyway! Glad I found you. I'll look forward to reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete