Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Highlight

Thursday Highlight= Matt's Compliment

We all love compliments and I especially love compliments from Matt. Matt is a supporting and a complimenting husband. I chose the above picture to display for tonight's post because I will never forget when I was pregnant with Caroline. We were about to go back to the labor and delivery room and Matt told me that I was more beautiful than ever. Such a special compliment from a husband.

Well, today I received another sweet compliment from Matt. He came to the office this morning, and later this afternoon I received a message from him stating, You are so great at your job. I enjoy getting compliments from patients, but a compliments from my husband will always top the list. Love you Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment