Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday and Sunday Highlights

This weekend's highlight consisted of spending time with my college roommate (Holly), her husband (John), and little Salie. Caroline was so excited when our company arrived. I had spoke to her about Holly's baby being in her belly. Caroline kept looking at Holly's belly, just waiting for the baby to be revealed. She is going to love getting to meet Salie soon!
We have been sorting through things and giving baby items to Holly and John. The funny thing is that Caroline does not want to let go of any of her baby items. She brought the baby seat outside with her Saturday and got stuck....
Picture #3-Caroline asked me if I would put her in the Wal-Mart bag on Saturday, but when I went to get her out she said, NO Mommy! You have to purchase me first! Her mind is expanding!
Sunday is my favorite day of each week. I love my church friends! I wish I got to see them each day! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment