Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dare to Share

 This is the third year for our church to hold the "Dare to Share" program for the children in our community.  We have free school supplies (all the works), free hair cuts, and food. I do not know how many children came this year, but at one time I peeked around the corner to see hundreds of children and adults.  Woo Hoo!  This year Dr. Bannerman and myself got to perform free dental screenings for the children.  It was a joy to help the families, but such a joy to meet lots of happy and smiling kids.  Thanks Peggy and Jacob for all of your help! 

Also...I wish you could see the joy inside of me when I think about seeing our church serve the community today.  Our church members were busy bees and loving every moment.  I love my church family!


1 comment:

  1. I have a new found respect for all of you. Enjoyed working with you and hope to do it next year, even bigger.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete