Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Well today was a BIG day...today was our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was the day that Matt left Indiana and headed to Kosovo.  Oh such a overwhelming day.  

I have been on a cleaning rampage and this morning I decided to go through the office closet and write on the back of every single picture.  I wanted to label each picture with the date, location, etc.  Well...I did not get very far, but I did get through enough to realize that it was a perfect day for me to remember all of our memories of vacations, family times, and anniversary trips.  I am so glad that I chose today to remember all the memories.

But on another note, today marked another date on our books.  Matt left the states and headed for Europe.  My stomach dropped when I saw these pictures.  I love my husband dearly; please pray for him daily.  I have no words, just prayers of comfort, protection, and hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment