Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Weekend through the I-Phone

Here are a few pictures from our weekend.  We came back from grocery shopping Thursday morning to find a blue balloon that Daddy had sent to Caroline...you can see her excitement!  The balloon is as big as she is!
A little car wash was much needed after our trip to Jonesboro.  I think we picked up just about every bug there was to pick up on the way home.
We left Thursday to head to Jonesboro and Hardy to visit the DuMonds and celebrate John's 30th Birthday.  I did take pictures at John's party, but they are not wanting to download correct.  Caroline had a blast playing in Grandma Etta's jewelry boxes!  I love getting to my friends and their babies! Oh, how I miss Holly and Tara! 

We are now settled in from church today and tonight is open house for SCDC.  Caroline has moved up into Miss Amber's class this year and is very excited to get to see all of her friends tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment