Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Moren Family Photos

When I say I love my family, I mean I LOVE MY FAMILY! My Aunt Julie organized a photo session with the entire Moren crew.  Thanks Aunt Julie!  We are a close knit bunch, but it is becoming very difficult as we age to get the entire group together.   The picture below is my favorite picture of the session.  It shows the true side of my family.  We are a funny, serious, and caring group.  I am very close to my family and very blessed by their love!
Funny Photo
MiMi and her Girls
MaMaw and PaPaw with the grands and great-grands
I just thought this picture was too funny not to share...I LOVE my husband!
The Guinn Family
The Entire Crew
And...where all the love and family began...

...and now here we are.
I hope my family grows to be as loving and close as the Moren crew.  I love each and every one of you to the moon and back!

1 comment: