Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Farmer Week at SCDC

 This week is Farmer Week at SCDC.  The children has been coloring farm animals, reading farm books, creating farm scenes, counting farm animals, and more.  I had to share today's creation because it cracked me up.  Caroline is so proud of it....take a guess.
Did you make a guess?  These are baby chickens.  Caroline told me one is awake and one is sleeping.  The third one that is missing is a huge deal around our house.  We searched for it all over last night.  After much debate, I asked Caroline is we could make the third one again, but the answer was no.  She had to find that baby chicken that was missing.  The baby needed her Mommy she said.  Well it is 6:30 a.m. and I am up looking for that baby chicken. For all of you that know Caroline, you know how compassionate she is for babies and this broke her heart last night.  I think we might have to make a trip to school today to try to find her baby chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment