Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I-Phone Pictures of Our Thursday

We knocked off a couple of our to-dos today, and tomorrow I plan to CLEAR the list!  We stopped at the post office this morning to mail a little something special to a special someone in Kosovo.  Then we dropped off the aviation shirts at the library and checked out story time.  Story time for pre-k has moved to Thursdays so we plan on making this a weekly event. It gives me great joy to be able to take my child to story/craft time at the library.  This working part-time business is wonderful.  I feel like a much better Mom being able to spend more time with Caroline. We have a beautiful library with great activities for children and families.  Makes me proud!

Next we stopped at Wal-Mart and check out these sippy-cups we found.  They are adorable!
I was in the craft section today looking for supplies to finish Caroline's Halloween costume and I took my eye off of Caroline for one second.  I turned back to find a huge stack of beads.  We laughed so hard; thank goodness those did not fall:)
 The picture below was a taken at Jill and Aaron's reception.  The professional pictures will be coming soon. 
Tomorrow is yard sale day...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment