Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, October 13, 2012

October- Week 2

 October has been another wonderful and joyful month for us girls.  This month we have dedicated to celebrating our friends and others.  If you want to try to catch us for a second at home...good luck.  We have been keeping the roads hot.  I had a moment tonight so I thought I would catch you all up on a few of our highlights from this past week.  Caroline and I decorated our pumpkin; we now have glitter everywhere....but it was a lot of fun!  You should have seen us two!
 Caroline has been a traveling bug.  We went to the doctor's office again this week for drainage and coughing.  She was put on an inhaler for one week to help with her cough at night.  For a few nights I dreaded the sleep time, due to coughing.  I hope we are on the downhill slide. Thanks for the dress MiMi!
 We been to three birthday parties and two showers already this month.  I did snap a picture at Brittany's baby shower.  I really miss the good times at UAMS.  I will always hold great memories and laughs with my hygiene friends.  Brittany's baby is a little boy and will be named Jack Mason.  Please pray for a healthy and smooth deliver late November.
 And speaking of special...I got to spend a special weekend with my friend Jill.  One of my good friends married one of Matt's good friends. We are 1 for 1 in the match making business, so we are going to stop while we are ahead.  Jill and Aaron got married this weekend.  And guess what...I forgot my camera.  I snapped a few pictures when I got home.  I am certain the photographer will have a website to view.  Gorgeous wedding! 

 And look what I got to come home to....my baby girl!  I missed her so much this weekend (and she missed me too)
That is a quick catch-up of our week.  The next few weeks get even more busy, but busy is good when you have a husband that is deployed:) I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment