Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, October 19, 2012

Thursday Fun

 We were creative around the Ritchie house yesterday...it only takes a little bit for us to be creative.  If you know me, then you know I do not have a creative bone in my body, but me managed to complete a few fun activities.  Sutton and Emma Kate send Caroline a chalk set so we made a few princesses.  Thanks Campbell family!  Then it was on to complete Caroline's homework.
Caroline's homework is due next week.  Each child is to turn a pumpkin into his/her favorite book character.  Caroline adores the Clifford series;  her favorite book is Clifford the Small Red Puppy.  The pumpkin looks orange in the photo, but it is actually painted red.  We used felt for the facial features and made the stalk of the pumpkin into the tail. 

We have 6 things on our to-do list today and I am determined to get them completed today.  Off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment