Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boyfriend #3

The Evans Family also came over this week so Everett and Caroline could play with each other, and so we could catch up with Brad and Nancy. Brad was a best-man in our wedding, and he and Matt grew up across the street from one another. They recently moved to Benton, and we are so excited that they are so close now. We really look forward to being able to spend time with them. We enjoyed grilling out, and we had an adventure with Caroline going to sleep that night. Below is a picture of Everett and Caroline giving each other a hug...it was so hard to get a picture of both of them because they were very busy!






Nancy intorduced me to my new best friend...google reader. I would spend an hour each night looking at blogs, and trying to make sure that I read every new entry. I would have to go to one blog to get to another, then another, and then another. Now I can just go to one page and see if any of my friends or bloggers have updated their blogs. All of one screen! Way to simplify! Thanks Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment