Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, June 13, 2010

San Antonio- Day 4, "Ma Ma Ma Ma"

I am a little behind on posts, because when we arrived back in Arkansas we headed home to a mound of laundry and house cleaning. Our house is spotless and the yard looks like a million bucks thanks to Matt! Caroline is taking a nap, and we just finished blowing and sweeping out the garage...looks brand new.





The pictures below are from our last day in San Antonio, when we visited the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. Our favorite animal at the ranch was the zebras and the craziest animal was the ostrich. The ostriches would nose dive in your vehicle...I rolled up the window many times throughout the ride on these animals. Caroline loved the animals! If you are visiting San Antonio I would add this destination to your list. Below are a few pictures of the main animals that you usually do not get to see at a zoo or aquarium. Adventerous!








Just look at this bison sticking his head in the vehicle...now this would not happen in Yellowstone!

Matt feeding the bison

Animals sworming the vehicle for more feed!




The orstriches were my least favorite animal...very scary! They would stick their heads in and peck for food





The zebras were the most unique and exciting animal to the Ritchie crew. It is not every day that we get to feed and pet the zebras. Caroline had her eyes glued on the baby zebra.


How would you like to clean those teeth?


Mommy Zebra

Here they come to get us...
We rolled up the windows...because they were not going to get my precious baby girl!







This little angel is saying, " Ma, ma, ma, ma, momma, ma, ma, momma." I am thrilled! This past week she has definetly become a momma's girl and I am living it up!


Daddy and Caroline at the petting zoo...stinky goats!


My two favoite people...with Jeffery in the back!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Next time you visit TX - come further east and see El Paso - we should be there FRIDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda (Curtis) AlumbaughJune 15, 2010 at 3:23 PM

    I love reading your blog Sirron! Looks like a fun trip...you may be braver than me though with those animals poking their heads in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! Sirron, Trey (my husband) played football with Jared. Our daughter is a few months older than Caroline. I just love your pictures. Trey and I had contemplated taking Ryanne there, but wasn't sure if she would like it. I'm so glad you shared. We will definetely have to go!

    ReplyDelete